- Cook fish as per package instructions.
- Peel mango and avocado, chop them into cubes, mix them together with the feta cheese. Wash the spring onions, chili peppers and the coriander. Chop the spring onions, chili peppers and coriander leaves.
- Add the chopped spring onions, chili peppers, coriander to the mango mix, add some juice from lime and a little bit of salt.
- Heat the tortilla bread and add some mango salsa.
- Split the fish fillet into 4 pieces, add 2 pieces in each taco.
Top Tip: Top with sour cream.