Best results when cooked from frozen.
- Place the frozen cod in steam bag on a microwave safe plate. Do not puncture the bag.
- Cook on high for 4 minutes. Two or more pouches may need a longer cooking time.
- Open the bag and enjoy a perfectly cooked Steamed Cod Loin.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place the frozen cod in the plastic steam bag on a baking sheet in the oven. Do not puncture the bag.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes. Let stand 2 minutes before serving.
Store in a freezer at 0°F or cooler.
Steam will be hot!
Care should be taken when removing the tray from the oven as it may contain hot oil.
Cod, Butter, Water, Dill, Salt, Rice starch, Chives, Sunflower lecithin, Lemon extract.
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
Product of Netherlands
CONTAINS FISH (COD), MILK
Although extra care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
No artifical colors or flavors
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information
* Serving size is 150 g.